• <optgroup id="c46oe"><table id="c46oe"></table></optgroup><menu id="c46oe"><menu id="c46oe"></menu></menu>
  • <nav id="c46oe"><strong id="c46oe"></strong></nav>
    <nav id="c46oe"><strong id="c46oe"></strong></nav>
    您當前位置:首頁 > 經典臺詞

    死亡詩社經典臺詞,死亡詩社雙語中英經典臺詞(2)

    時間:2017-08-20 06:09:06  來源:  作者:

    Show me the heart unfettered by foolish dreams

    讓我看到1顆因愚蠢的夢想而掙脫束縛的心

    And I’ll show you a happy man.

    我就能讓你看見1個快樂的人。

    《死亡詩社》經典臺詞

    Only in their dreams can men be truly free  只有在夢中,人才能得到真正的自由。

    It was always thus, and always thus will be.  以前1直如此,將來依然不變。

    《死亡詩社》經典臺詞

    ——Why do I stand here? Anybody? 我為何要站在這兒?誰知道

    ——Feel taller

    ——I stand on my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in different way.    我站在我的桌上以提醒我自己必須經常用不同的角度看事物。

    The world looks different from up here. 從這上面看到的世界很不1樣。

    If you don't believe it, stand up here and try it.

    All of you. Take turns.

    《死亡詩社》經典臺詞

    Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.

     當你認為你知道某件事時,必須再以不同角度看它

    Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try!

      即使那看來似乎愚笨或錯誤,你們都必須試試

    Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks consider what you think.

      當你閱讀時 別只想到作者的見解,想想你的見解   

    《死亡詩社》經典臺詞

    Boys, you must strive to find your own voice.  孩子們,你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音

    Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.

    因為你等候起步的時間愈長便愈不可能找到它

    Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”